Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I love seeing Crochet throws in movies and TV!

I watch a lot of tv and Netflix during wintertime – it's a great way to race through craft projects, I get really carried away and my project seems to make itself! I always give a little yelp when I see a crochet item on the screen and I keep meaning to offer replicas of these tv props on my website (www.greatislandembroidery.com) but I can't seem to get around to it .... maybe this winter. I particularly like Amy on the Big Bang Theory and adore her granny square throw on the back of her couch. Here are some I noticed over the years...

Amy Farrah Fowler, Big Bang Theory

Wayne's World

Walter, Breaking Bad
Mike and Molly

Rory, The Gilmore Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, we would love to hear from you please leave us a little message